- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
IFP Energies Nouvelles
Gibbs is a Monte Carlo simulation code developed jointly by IFP Energies Nouvelles (previously Institut Français du Pétrole), CNRS, and the Laboratory of Chemical Physics of Université Paris Sud (UMR CNRS 8000), since 1997.
Contributions came also from the University Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, Spain), of Université Blaise Pascal in Clermont-Ferrand, and of CEA-DAM.
Visit the MedeA Gibbs page to learn more about the many exciting features of Gibbs.