- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
GoVASP merges with MedeA®
GoVASP, The Graphical User Interface and Computational Environment for VASP, has been integrated into MedeA®. Materials Design®, as the developer and vendor of MedeA® and GoVASP, announces that the development and distribution of GoVASP have been discontinued.
- Advantages of using MedeA®
- The power of integration
- Contact us to request quotation for MedeA®
- Ongoing GoVASP support
Advantages of using MedeA®
A full-featured software suite for the atomistic simulation of materials, MedeA® integrates with the leading ab initio, forcefield, and semi-empirical programs VASP, Gibbs, LAMMPS, and MOPAC. In addition, MedeA® also includes the most comprehensive databases of experimental structures of a vast range of inorganic materials, and provides building, analysis, and intelligent computational control capabilities. GoVASP provided an interface to VASP exclusively for academics running under Linux. Now that MedeA® runs natively under Linux as well as Windows, it is most beneficial to the GoVASP community to merge GoVASP into MedeA®.
The power of integration
Merging GoVASP with MedeA® allows our customers to benefit from the latest developments of VASP5, and it provides the option for integration with other computational methods accessible through MedeA® such as Gibbs, LAMMPS, and MOPAC, as well as the many other powerful modules in MedeA® such as Phonon. MedeA® is available for commercial, as well as not-for-profit, and academic institutions.
Key benefits of MedeA® vs. GoVASP:
- full VASP 5 support
- additional structure building tools for molecular systems, nano structures, disordered systems, and interfaces
- MedeA® integrates with the leading ab initio, forcefield, and semi-empirical programs VASP, Gibbs, LAMMPS, and MOPAC.
- continuous development and improvements
- regular software updates
- seamless license extension to use MedeA® property packages such as Phonon, MT, Combi, Predibond™, Electronic Analysis (Fermi), Transition State Search, etc.
- annual as well as perpetual licenses
Ongoing GoVASP support
GoVASP technical support will continue on the GoVASP forum until June 30, 2012.