- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
2010 MedeA® Users Group Meeting
Where: San Diego, California
When: 27-29 October 2010
Join us this year in San Diego at the Embassy Suites Hotel San Diego Bay for our annual MedeA Users Group Meeting.
We'll kick off with hands-on training all day on Wednesday for any customers who would like to participate, and hold a reception on Wednesday evening. The technical presentations and discussion sessions will be held on Thursday and Friday with a banquet on Thursday evening.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in California in October. Below is an outline of the agenda.
2010 MedeA Users Group Meeting Agenda:
• Hands-on training for customers • Reception in the evening for User Group Meeting attendees
• Scientific and technical presentations • Banquet in the evening
• Scientific and technical presentations
James J.P. Stewart of Stewart Computational Chemistry and the architect of MOPAC, will focus on "The past, present, and future of semiempirical methods."
Stephen Mumby, email@example.com +1-760-495-4924 x216
Publish while:2010 Jun 29 - 14 - 2010 Oct 30 - 14
News & Views
Erich Wimmer will give an invited talk at this year's MRS in Boston Nov 27-Dec 2, 2016
Our thoughts and prayers are with a valued colleague's family
This year's UGM was held in Seattle, Washington
Oct 12, 14 and 20, 2016.
Oct 4-6, 2016 - Seattle, WA
Aug 25 - Sep 9, 2016
Amorphous Materials Builder, HT Launchpad, VASPsol
Three different times on April 5th, 6th and 7th
Feb 23-24, San Jose, CA