- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
MedeA® 2.8 released
- Extensive enhancements to Material Design's PCFF+ forcefield
- straight chain hydrocarbon densities and cohesive energy densities are within 0.3% of experimental values using PCFF+.
- MedeA supports EAM for metallic systems
- EAM forcefields are supplied with MedeA®, including Zhou's compendium for alloy systems.
- thermal expansivity and isothermal compressibility
- total heat capacity
- Joule-Thomson coefficient
- DFT-D2 approach of Grimme for van der Waals interactions improves description of molecular systems and weakly bound inorganic crystals
- A broad range of additional enhancements and updates round out the VASP updates in MedeA 2.8.
- Flowcharts provide a perfect mechanism for developing reusable simulation strategies and protocols. LAMMPS, Gibbs, VASP, MOPAC, and building and editing tools may be combined in flowcharts.
- Flowcharts are computationally efficient and designed for deep integration with MedeA’s TaskServer and JobServer architecture.
- Simply start the upgrade program, connect to Materials Design® to get the newer components.
- The installation DVD works for updating an existing installation.
- One disk is all you need with databases for both Windows and Linux.
- works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and most current Linux versions.
- simplified the installation of included Windows SQL server
- easier connection to mysql on Linux.
Publish while:2012 Feb 2 - 11 - 2012 May 2 - 11
News & Views
Erich Wimmer will give an invited talk at this year's MRS in Boston Nov 27-Dec 2, 2016
Our thoughts and prayers are with a valued colleague's family
This year's UGM was held in Seattle, Washington
Oct 12, 14 and 20, 2016.
Oct 4-6, 2016 - Seattle, WA
Aug 25 - Sep 9, 2016
Amorphous Materials Builder, HT Launchpad, VASPsol
Three different times on April 5th, 6th and 7th
Feb 23-24, San Jose, CA