- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
MedeA® Workshop - South Africa
Join us in beautiful Langebaan, South Africa on November 11th at the 23rd annual meeting of the Catalysis Society of South Africa (CATSA).
We will be hosting a half-day training workshop will provide and overview of MedeA®methods and workflows for the computational prediction of materials properties and process parameters relevant to catalysis.
Application examples include:
- Thermodynamics of Sorption Processes
- Pore Volume Calculations (Helium Pyknometry)
- Surface Area Calculations (BET)
- Selective Adsorption in Multi-component Mixtures
The tutorials will focus on MedeA®model building, the creation of complex workflows and post processing/graphical analysis.
We hope to see you there!
Publish while:2012 Nov 1 - 08 - 2012 Nov 11 - 08
News & Views
Erich Wimmer will give an invited talk at this year's MRS in Boston Nov 27-Dec 2, 2016
Our thoughts and prayers are with a valued colleague's family
This year's UGM was held in Seattle, Washington
Oct 12, 14 and 20, 2016.
Oct 4-6, 2016 - Seattle, WA
Aug 25 - Sep 9, 2016
Amorphous Materials Builder, HT Launchpad, VASPsol
Three different times on April 5th, 6th and 7th
Feb 23-24, San Jose, CA