- Our Capabilities
- Specialty Builders
- Analysis and Properties
- Mechanical/Thermal Properties
- Phonon - Thermodynamic Properties
- Transition State Search
- P3C Polymer Property Prediction using Correlations
- LAMMPS-Thermal conductivity
- Embedded Atom Potentials
- MedeA Surface Tension
- Compute Engines
- Climbing Length Scales
- Application Notes
- Atomistic Simulations of Multi-Phase Systems
- MedeA ICME seminar
- Users Group Meeting 2015
MedeA® Workshop - Warsaw
Join us in Warsaw
When: 15-16 November 2012
The unique property requirements needed when designing new materials and chemicals demand computer simulations on the atomic scale - experiment alone is simply too expensive.
Join us for a hands-on training exercise using the MedeA®software environment. The exercises selected for this workshop are realistic and reasonable computational property predictions for metal/semiconductor interfaces, amorphous inorganic compounds, polymers and fluids in nanoporous materials.
- Transport at interfaces: Schottky Barrier of Ni/Si(001) is Reduced by the Presence of Sulfur.
- Study of the Interaction of a Photoresist on Silicon
- Calculation of the Elastic Properties of a Polymer
Energy and Power Generation
- Battery materials: Diffusivity of Li in LiCoO2
Steel and Metal Alloys
- Mechanical Properties of Ti-Alloys (Gum metals)
Display and Lighting
- Phosphors for Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED): Alq3
Thermodynamics of Fluids
- Adsorption of H2O and Methane-Thiol in Nanoporous Materials
- Vapor Liquid Equilibrium: Hydrogen Solubility in Cresol
More information can be found on ICM-Warsaw's website.
We hope to see you there!
Publish while:2012 Oct 4 - 07 - 2012 Nov 15 - 07
News & Views
Erich Wimmer will give an invited talk at this year's MRS in Boston Nov 27-Dec 2, 2016
Volker Eyert and Walter Wolf will give an invited talk at the Bunsen Colloquium in Aachen, Germany Nov 10-11, 2016
Our thoughts and prayers are with a valued colleague's family
This year's UGM was held in Seattle, Washington
Oct 12, 14 and 20, 2016.
Oct 4-6, 2016 - Seattle, WA
Aug 25 - Sep 9, 2016
Amorphous Materials Builder, HT Launchpad, VASPsol
Three different times on April 5th, 6th and 7th